Toggle navigation

Luxury Condominium Mutiara Heights Kajang For sale @ RM505000 By IVAN WONG

RM 505,000

Mortgage RM 88,888.88 / mth
3 Beds
2 Bath
1,250 sqft
location_on Kajang, Selangor

Property Details

  • home Property Type
    Condominium / Apartment / Serviced Residence
  • turned_in Tenure
  • label Listing Type
    for sale
  • event_seat Furnishing
  • select_all Built-up
    1,250.0 sqft
  • open_in_browser Built-up PSF
    RM 404 psf
  • check_box Listing ID
  • access_time Listed On
    2017 Aug 25
More Info
NEW Condominium in Kajang
-Built-up From 1250sf-1945sf
-Maintenance fee: 0.25 sen/Per sf

-RM1000 booking fee
-Only 1% Downpayment Only + 5% Rebate once VP Total 15%-20%

*Promotional Package: FREE
-4 Air Cond(Living and 3 Bedrooms)
-Built in Kitchen Cabinet with Hood and Hob
-3 months for Maintenance Charge and Sinking Fund
-SPA Legal Fees and disbursement
-Loan Legal Fees and disbursement
-Water and Electricity Deposit
-Quit Rent for One Year
-2 cover parking bays for everyone

*5 tier security system
- Gated, Smart Card access for all vehicles
- 24-hours Guarded
- CCTV at single Entry Point into compound
- Smart Card access to Lobby Area
- Private Floor Access Lift System

*Integrated Facilities
- Leaf Piazza
- Wading Pool
- Swimming Pool
- Children Playground
- Meditation/Yoga Deck
- Open Lawn
- Bicycle/Jogging Track (700m)
- BBQ Area
- Gazebo
- Gymnasium
- Multipurpose Hall
- Basketball Court
- Outdoor Fitness
- Climbing Rock

*Easy access from highways
b) Besraya
d) Grand Saga

Driving distance 8 minutes to MRT station.
Surrounded by amenities, banks, Mcdonald, Giants, Tesco, Saujana Impian Golf Club
Nice and good environment,

*Easy access to silk highway, cheras highway,

*Call Wong 011-3993 4135 for viewing

Mortgage Calculator (RM)

888,888/ mth

This is your payment

Contact IVAN WONG about this property

Contact Agent