Property management: Ask the experts - Strata titles; by-laws and house rules

The Joint Management Body (JMB) or MC could assist in the process of applying for the strata titles by liaising with the appointed liquidators/developer on behalf of the owners or to bring this matter up to the respective Land Office for consultation and to file a complaint against the developer so that the relevant authority may prosecute the developer.