IWH is 63% controlled by Ekovest chairman Tan Sri Lim Kang Hoo, while the Johor state government's Kumpulan Prasarana Rakyat Johor Sdn Bhd holds the remaining 37%.
The last the group posted a net loss was back in 2QFY16. The net loss of RM8.04 million then was also due to impairment losses amounting to RM68.3 million from the group’s overseas subsidiaries.
The group said it will pay RM1.10 per sq ft, or a total of RM29.86 million, for the land measuring 623.07 acres in aggregate.
In a bourse filing yesterday, Paramount said on the back of lower revenue, the property division recorded a pre-tax loss of RM2.8 million for 2QFY20 compared with a pre-tax profit of RM41.2 million in 2QFY19, mainly due to lower construction activities and sales achieved.
Kurau in Perak and Meranti in Putrajaya
The number of active cases fell to 170 today after 47 patients were discharged in the 24 hours as of noon, health director-general Datuk Dr Noor Hisham Abdullah said in a statement.
It is expected that the Covid-19 pandemic will continue to affect the group’s businesses, as the spread and development of the virus has created significant uncertainty over when authorities in the relevant cruising markets will allow resumption of the cruise travel.
The facilitation fund aims to help bridge the private-sector viability gap with respect to projects that have a strategic impact and those with huge economic spillover effects.
Mujahid, who was the minister in the Prime Minister’s Department in charge of religious affairs, said the accounts of TH were manipulated at that time in order to pay out higher dividends to the members, which he stressed should not have happened.