Zambry supports move to have new official residence for Perak MB
KUALA LUMPUR (Aug 6): Former Perak Menteri Besar Datuk Seri Dr Zambry Abd Kadir approves of the move to relocate the MB’s residence.
KUALA LUMPUR (Aug 6): Former Perak Menteri Besar Datuk Seri Dr Zambry Abd Kadir approves of the move to relocate the MB’s residence.
SIBU (August 6): The Education Ministry has agreed to connect Sarawak schools that were previously powered by generator sets to the grid system, setting aside an allocation of RM400 million, and adding RM35.
PETALING JAYA (Aug 6): Paradigm Mall PJ will be undergoing its first asset enhancement initiative since it opened its doors in May 2012.
KUALA LUMPUR (Aug 6): Only one development project allocated RM5 million has been discontinued, while 278 projects allocated RM1.
PETALING JAYA (August 6): Home Affairs Ministry secretary-general Datuk Alwi Ibrahim and his delegation were in Lombok to attend a regional meeting, and they were evacuated along with 190 Malaysians following the 6.
GEORGE TOWN (August 6): In a peaceful protest held outside the state legislative assembly today, residents’ associations and Penang Forum members called for the cancellation of the Pan Island Link 1 (PIL 1), and review of the Penang Transport Master Plan (PTMP).
HARBIN, CHINA (August 04): A collapsed sinkhole after heavy rains on August 4, 2018 in Harbin, Heilongjiang Province of China.
KUALA LUMPUR (Aug 6): PRG Holdings Bhd's 75%-owned Hong Kong-listed subsidiary Furniweb Holdings Ltd had today issued a profit warning after a preliminary review of Furniweb's unaudited accounts for the six months ended June 30, 2018 (1HFY18).
PETALING JAYA (August 6): A proposed traffic realignment involving a section of Jalan Tengku Kelana in Klang being turned into a one-way loop requires assessment of access roads of surrounding buildings and impact on traffic at intersections, says Klang Municipal Council (MPK) Selangor Palace representative Datuk Abdul Ghani Pateh Akhir.
KUALA LUMPUR (Aug 6): Economic Affairs Minister Datuk Seri Mohamed Azmin Ali said his ministry will issue a statement at a later stage on details of the planned Kuala Lumpur-Singapore High Speed Rail (HSR).