Below Market Value RM 62k, Double Storey House

RM 468,000

Mortgage : RM 0 / mth

Taman Sri Andalas, Klang, Selangor
Terrace House 4 BR 3 Bbuiltup1400 sqftbuiltupRM 334/sqft

Details

Property Type
Terrace House
Tenure
Leasehold
Listing Type
For sale
Listing ID
LIDM1239739
Land Area
1400 sqft
Built-up
1650 sqft
Land area/sqft
RM 334/sqft
Built-up/sqft
RM 283/sqft

Description

#Double_Storey 
Taman Sri Andalas, Jalan Lengkungan Seri Sedeli, Klang

=============================
#Asking_Price: RM 468,000 (Negotiable )
#Below_Market_Value_RM62k
=============================

Wa.me/60102256028
Wa.me/60102256028
Wa.me/60102256028

#DETAILS: 
- Land Area: 20 x 70 (1400 square feet)
- Built up: 1650 Square Feet (approximately)
- 4 Bedrooms / 3 Bathrooms
- Leasehold / Bumi Lot

#FULLY_RENOVATED:
- Kitchen fully extended
- Fully tiled flooring
- Kitchen cabinet
- Plaster ceiling
- 3 Airconds
- 1 Water heater
-Car Porch Awning

Wa.me/60102256028
Wa.me/60102256028
Wa.me/60102256028

#AMENITIES:
- Hospital Ampuan Rahimah Klang
- Surau, shops & banks
- LRT3 Taman Sri Andalas (under construction)

#ACCESSBILITY:
- 5 Mins To KESAS Highway
- 5 Mins To Hypermarket TESCO & GIANT
- 7 Mins To AEON Jusco Shopping Mall
- 10 Mins To Federal Highway
- 10 Mins To NKVE
- 15 Mins To North South Highway
- 15 Mins To Port Klang
- 25 Mins To Subang Jaya,USJ & Sunway

=============================
#Asking_Price: RM 468,000 (Negotiable )
#Below_Market_Value_RM62k
=============================

Wa.me/60102256028
Wa.me/60102256028
Wa.me/60102256028

#Deposit:
-3.18% Booking, 6.82% Upon SPA (total 10%)
-Loan and Lawyer Will Arrange 

For more info, please contact me:

Rizal REN 39763
Real Estate Negotiators 
IW Properties Putrajaya (E(3)1334/1)
Telephone: 0383286113
Wa.me/60102256028
[email protected]
Business Site: Rizal-Hartanah-Property
Rizalhartanah.com

#fitnessfazli #rizalhartanah #perundinghartanahberdaftar #nakbelirumah #nakjualrumah #nakbelitanah #nakjualtanah 

*Owner are welcome to list

Location

mapbox
View map