PUTRAJAYA (Sept 29): Permodalan Nasional Bhd (PNB) expects strong income growth in 2017’s fourth quarter (4Q) upon completion of SP Setia Bhd’s RM3.65 billion acquisition of the entire equity stake in I&P Group Sdn Bhd by then.

PNB owns a 55% stake in property developer I&P, while the remaining 45% is held by Amanah Saham Bumiputera (ASB), according to SP Setia’s announcement to Bursa Malaysia. ASB, a unit trust investment scheme under PNB, holds the I&P stake via AmanahRaya Trustees Bhd. 

In property developer SP Setia, PNB and ASB own 27.98% and 27.25% stakes respectively as at April 6, 2017, according to SP Setia.

Today, PNB president and CEO Datul Abdul Rahman Ahmad said: “we expect the contribution from private investment to jump in the 4Q”, upon completion of the acquisition.
Abdul Rahman was speaking at a media briefing here on PNB’s 3Q performance. — theedgemarkets.com

For more stories, download EdgeProp.my pullout here for free.

  1. Naik dengan kelajuan lapan meter setiap saat untuk sampai ke The View at 118
  2. Ride at eight metres per second to reach The View at 118
  3. S P Setia announces above-target total sales of RM2.56 bil for 1H2023