Sold for: RM795,000 (RM571 psf)
Concluded by: Adeline Teh (REN 04207, 012-320 6520) of Tech Realtors Properties Sdn Bhd
When: April 2019
- Built-up area: 1,392 sq ft
- High floor unit
- Three bedrooms and two bathrooms
- Semi furnished unit with kitchen cabinet and wardrobe.
- Facilities: 3.5-acre facilities deck with man-made beach, sand pool, leisure pool, infinity pool, gymnasium, covered children playground, games room, reading lounge, sauna and steam bath, event hall and badminton court.
- Nearby amenities: About 2km to Kuchai Entrepreneurs Park, around 13km away from Kuala Lumpur City Centre, 23km away from Sultan Abdul Aziz Shah Airport in Subang, 8km away from Mid Valley City, primary and secondary schools within a 2km radius.
Developed by UOA Development Bhd, Le Yuan Residence is a high-end condominium located in Taman Gembira, Kuala Lumpur.
The freehold development comprises 670 units housed in two blocks with built-ups ranging from 1,164 to 1,782 sq ft.
One of the biggest selling points of Le Yuan Residence is its 3.5-acre Resort Deck which features a man-made beach with various leisure facilities.
Adeline Teh from Tech Realtors Properties Sdn Bhd said Le Yuan Residence is one of the most sought-after high-rise residential buildings by homebuyers for its living environment and facilities.
The owner decided to let this unit go as he has business overseas and seldom stays in Malaysia.
“The buyer, who has been renting a unit in Le Yuan Residence, likes the community and the strategic location of the property,” said the real estate negotiator who concluded the deal.
The buyer also likes this unit as it is located on a high floor with an unobstructed Kuala Lumpur City Centre view. Furthermore, all the fittings and fixtures are ready, which means the buyer could immediately move in.
The 1,392 sq ft unit was sold at RM795,000 or an average of RM571 psf in April this year.
“There aren’t many units in Le Yuan Residence available in the market. Actually I have another client who was also interested in this unit at the same time, but the buyer made a quicker decision and got the unit,” she added.
EdgeProp.my transaction data showed that there were 16 units in Le Yuan Residence that were sold in 2018 at an average price of RM817,250 or RM556 psf.
As of June 4, 2019, property sale listings on EdgeProp.my showed that the asking price for a similar unit in Le Yuan Residence ranges between RM530 and RM605 psf.
Interested to buy properties in Kuala Lumpur? Click here.
Are you a real estate agent who have just concluded a deal? Contact us at [email protected] to find out how to get featured in our news!
TOP PICKS BY EDGEPROP
Freehold 2 Storey Landed @ Salak Perdana
Heritage Lebuh Gereja, Georgetown For Rent
Ground Floor & upper floor each [33x73] SQWHERE
Sungai Buloh, Selangor
2Sty semid TTDICitrina Residency Shah Alam impian
Shah Alam, Selangor