PETALING JAYA (March 18): Kuala Lumpur City Hall (DBKL) has reminded its contractors that it is mandatory for the construction sector to heed the Movement Control Order which takes effect today until March 31, 2020.
According to a notice by DBKL’s Project Implementation and Building Maintenance Department yesterday, this includes main contractors, nominated contractors, sub-contractors, construction site staff and related personnel.
DBKL also suggested several measures to be taken by the construction sector throughout the duration of the order including:
● Ensure the safety and cleanliness of construction sites
● Ensure the construction site is free from damage or theft
● Ensure the safety of documents and project site records
● Have up-to-date records of site progress
● Take steps to ensure the smooth resumption of work after the Movement Control Order period
TOP PICKS BY EDGEPROP
The Villa @ Serai Saujana / Villa Serai Saujana
Shah Alam, Selangor