news

Top official sacked following new confirmed Covid-19 cases in China's Wuhan

WUHAN (May 12): An official has been sacked in Wuhan, capital of central China's Hubei Province after the city recently reported six new confirmed Covid-19 cases, local authorities said yesterday according to Xinhua and Asia News Network.

Zhang Yuxin was removed from his posts for poor management over the closing-off and control of the Sanmin residential community, which is under the jurisdiction of Changqing Street, where Zhang served as secretary and member of the Changqing Street working committee of the Communist Party of China.

The reports said Wuhan reported a total of six new confirmed Covid-19 cases on Saturday and Sunday. There was another five cases reported on Monday.

All the patients are from the Sanmin residential community.

The community had previously reported 20 confirmed Covid-19 cases.

Stay safe. Keep updated on the latest news at www.EdgeProp.my 

Click here to see residential properties for sale in Kuala Lumpur.

Click here for more property stories.

 

Looking for properties to buy or rent? With >150,000 exclusive listings, including undervalued properties, from vetted Pro Agents, you can now easily find the right property on Malaysia's leading property portal EdgeProp! You can also get free past transacted data and use our proprietary Edge Reference Price tool, to make an informed purchase.
SHARE
RELATED POSTS
  1. Sunway Pyramid Mall issues statement on Covid-19 case
  2. Malaysia sees 82 new Covid-19 cases as Sabah reports 64 new cases
  3. Sabah election: Voters use social media to share experience at polling centres