Sold for: RM450,000 (RM404 psf)
Date: May 2020
● Built-up size: 1,114 sq ft
● 3 bedrooms; 2 bathrooms
● Fully furnished unit with home appliances and built-in cabinets and wardrobe
● Facilities: Swimming pool, gym, karaoke lounge, tennis court, gazebo, function room and playground
● Amenities: Schools and colleges, commercial area, eateries and restaurant, banks, petrol station and shopping mall
● Five minutes away from the NKVE interchange. Also has easy access via Shah Alam Highway, LDP Highway, Kemuning-Shah Alam Highway.
Situated on a 7.3-acre freehold plot, Seri Hijauan comprises four 5- to 22-storey residential blocks with only 256 units. The built-up sizes range from 1,033 sq ft to 3,000 sq ft.
According to John Oh from Oriental Real Estate, it was a good deal for the buyer because it was concluded below the bank valuation, plus it is a fully furnished unit.
The unit comes with some loose furniture and electrical appliances such as water heaters, air-conditioners, ceiling fans, television, dining table set, built-in cabinet, washing machine, refrigerator, bed and mattresses and built-in wardrobe.
“The seller is upgrading to a bigger home for his growing family. Therefore, he does not mind selling the unit with furniture and home appliances. Meanwhile, the buyer in his mid-20 is purchasing the unit for self occupation. He likes the unit for the green environment and low density in Seri Hijauan, as well as the good price,” Oh shared.
According to EdgeProp Research, there were four Seri Hijauan units transacted in 2019. The average transacted price was RM432,499 or RM392.25 psf.
As of early mid-July, there are 16 Seri Hijauan sale listings on EdgeProp.my, with asking prices ranging from RM395,000 to RM1 million or RM325 psf to RM556 psf.
Meanwhile, there are four units for rent with asking monthly rentals ranging from RM1,200 to RM2,500 or RM1.28 psf to RM1.50 psf.
Planning to buy or sell a home? With EdgeProp's FREE transacted price tool, you can check past transaction prices for any property by name or area and make an informed decision.