Rented for: RM5,000 (RM4.80 psf)
When: June 2020
● Built-up: 1,041 sq ft
● 2-bedroom; 2-bathroom
● High floor with city view
● Fully furnished, ready move-in condition
● Facilities: Swimming pool, wading pool, jacuzzi pool, sauna room, badminton court, multipurpose hall, gymnasium, games room and tennis court
● Amenities: Within walking or a short drive to Garden International School, GDM Specialist Centre and the Kiara Medical Centre, Plaza Mont’Kiara, Kiara 163 shopping mall, 1 Mont’Kiara Mall, Shoplex Mont’Kiara and Mont’Kiara International School.
● Easy accessibility via the major highways in the Klang Valley such as Penchala Link, Sprint Highway and Damansara-Puchong Highway and Federal Highway.
Located in between Kiara 163 and Villa Mont’Kiara, Arcoris Mont'Kiara is one of the latest mixed developments in Mont’Kiara, Kuala Lumpur by UEM Sunrise Bhd. Arcoris Residences is a residential part of Arcoris Mont'Kiara.
The two tower Arcoris Residences houses 262 business suites, 275 hotel rooms, 336 SoHo units and 331 serviced apartments.
“Within walking distance, residents or people who work in Arcoris Mont'Kiara could reach various amenities. This has attracted expatriates who are looking for a home in a mature and safe neighborhood,” Catherine Wong of Kith and Kin Realty Sdn Bhd told EdgeProp.my.
In this rental deal, the unit was rented out to a Taiwanese tenant, who loved the location and was looking for a ready move-in unit. Another bonus is that the unit was at a high floor offering a great city view to the tenant.
“The average monthly rental for a fully renovated similar unit in Arcoris Residences is ranging from RM4,800 to RM5,500. It is good for the tenant as the deal was concluded at only RM5,000, while the unit is in a move-in condition and on the high floor,” Wong noted.
According to EdgeProp Research, some 32 units in Arcoris Residences changed hands in 2019 with an average transacted price of RM1.02 million or RM1,074 psf. However, no concluded deal was recorded in 2020 as of August.
As at the end of August, some 102 units in Arcoris Residences were listed in EdgeProp.my with an average monthly asking rent of RM5,700 or RM5.30. Meanwhile, 58 units are listed for sale for an average asking price of RM1.19 million or RM1,253 psf.
Planning to buy or sell a home? With EdgeProp's FREE transacted price tool, you can check past transaction prices for any property by name or area and make an informed decision.
EdgeProp Malaysia Virtual Property Expo 2020 (VPEX 2020) is happening now! Find out more exclusive projects and exciting deals here
Stay safe. Keep updated on the latest news at www.EdgeProp.my