PETALING JAYA (Nov 30): IOI Properties Group Bhd has engaged with Lingkaran Trans Kota Sdn Bhd (Litrak) to provide an additional alternative route to Bandar Puteri Puchong while the Bandar Puteri Puchong Interchange remains closed due to upgrading works.
The latest traffic management plan which includes the additional alternative route (see route map) is as follows:
Traffic from Putrajaya, Cyberjaya, Seri Kembangan and Puchong South
• Exit LDP at the Puchong Utama interchange into Persiaran Tasik Prima
• Make a U-turn at the roundabout into Persiaran Tasik Prima
• Go straight to Puchong Utama interchange and continue straight into Jalan Puchong Utama 1
• Turn left at the junction into Jalan PU 1/1
• At traffic light junction, turn left into Jalan Puchong
• Turn right at the next junction into Jalan Bakawali that will lead to Persiaran Puteri
Road users are advised to follow directions on signages placed along the alternative routes to get to their respective destination.
The RM20 million project is a wholly-funded and constructed project by IOI Properties. It is set to enhance connectivity of the township and improve traffic flow between Lebuhraya Damansara Puchong and Bandar Puteri Puchong upon its completion.
The interchange currently serves the 1,000-acre Bandar Puteri Puchong township with a population of an estimated 11,500 residents and a thriving business hub of about 600 shopoffices, four office towers at Puchong Financial Corporate Centre and hotel Four Points by Sheraton Puchong.
TOP PICKS BY EDGEPROP
Park Villa Townhouse @ Bandar Bukit Puchong
Boulevard Serviced [email protected] Kuching
Jalan Kuching, Kuala Lumpur
freehold title 2 storey bungalow house
Petaling Jaya, Selangor
seksyen 27 , shah alam , premier industrial park ,
Kota Kemuning, Selangor