Rented for: RM3,700 (about RM3.16 psf)
Concluded by: Jess Kan (REN 23339, 016-520 7738) and Carmen Lee (REN 17144, 019-374 1557) of Propnex Realty Sdn Bhd
When: November 2018
● 1,170 sq ft
● 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms
● Fully furnished; move-in condition
● High floor with hill view
● Facilities: nursery, squash, badminton and tennis courts, swimming pool, gymnasium, playground, BBQ area, foot reflexology path, meditation deck, multipurpose hall and garden.
● Easy access to Bukit Jalil Highway, Shah Alam Expressway (KESAS) and Maju Expressway (MEX)
● Amenities: 400m from The Link 2, 100m to Calvary Convention Centre, 450m to Bukit Jalil Recreational Park (north entrance) and 1.6km to Technology Park Malaysia.
Developed by Exsim Group, the 33-storey Twin Arkz development is on a 1.8-acre freehold site adjacent to the Bukit Jalil Golf and Country Resort, Bukit Jalil Recreational Park and Calvary Convention Centre.
Comprising a 33-storey and a 34-storey tower, the project offers SoHo units and residential suites with built-ups ranging between 721 sq ft and 1,521 sq ft.
According to Jess Kan and Carmen Lee from Propnex Realty (who both closed the rental deal), Twin Arks is located in a strategic location, close to the commercial hubs in Bukit Jalil with easy access to highways and main roads.
Kan noted that the area’s easy accessibility and mature infrastructure support the rental demand for properties in Bukti Jalil. Hence the owner purchased the unit for rental investment.
“The tenant likes the unit as it is fully-furnished with nice interior design and good quality furniture, and ready for moving in. The tenant was also attracted by the nice unobstructed green view from the balcony,” she added.
For these reasons, the tenant was willing to pay a higher rental of RM3,700 for a 12-month lease on this unit compared with the average monthly rental for similar units of around RM3,500, said Kan.
EdgeProp.my’s transaction data showed that 11 units at Twin Arkz were sold in 2018 at an average price of RM1,249,173 or RM873 psf.
As of March 2019, there were 96 sales listings on EdgeProp.my with an average asking price of RM1,080,132 or RM849 psf.
There were also 98 rental listings with an average asking monthly rental of RM2,934 or RM2.65 psf.
Editor: To real estate agents — Have you just concluded an interesting deal? We would love to hear from you! Contact us at [email protected]