Sold for: RM1.21 million (around RM695.80 psf)
Concluded by: Teoh Peng Peng (PEA 1696, 018-206 7122) of Propnex Realty Sdn Bhd
When: June 2019
● 1,739 sq ft
● Three bedrooms and three bathrooms
● Semi-furnished with kitchen cabinet
● Facilities: Gymnasium, swimming pool, multipurpose hall and children’s playground
● Nearby amenities: About 1.6km away from 3 Damansara shopping mall, around 3km away from Damansara Uptown, about 20km away from Kuala Lumpur city centre.
● Easy access to highways such as Damansara Link, Damansara-Puchong Expressway and Jalan Harapan.
Developed by SDB Properties Sdn Bhd, the 10-year old Ameera Residences is a freehold condominium comprising 290 units in a 30-storey tower.
Located in SS2, one of the most sought-after locations in Petaling Jaya, the average transacted price of Ameera Residences units has climbed to RM742 psf in 2017, from RM524 psf in 2012. Prices have moderated recently but remained at above RM700 psf, according to EdgeProp.my data.
Teoh Peng Peng of Propnex Realty Sdn Bhd, the agent who concluded the deal, said its SS2 location is the property’s biggest advantage as the self-sustaining residential area offers good connectivity and ample amenities.
“Ameera Residences is a well-maintained condominium. Its spacious units with built-ups ranging between 1,200 sq ft and 1,800 sq ft make them desirable for young families,” she explained.
“The buyer liked the spaciousness of the unit and the facilities found in the project. He bought the unit for own-stay while the previous owner had sold it to upgrade to a bigger home,” said Teoh.
There were 11 sale listings on EdgeProp.my as at end-October with an average asking price of RM1.497 million or RM725 psf.
TOP PICKS BY EDGEPROP
Skyz Residence @ Bandar Puteri Puchong