KUALA LUMPUR (Feb 3): Two localities in Terengganu and one in Perak will be placed under the Enhanced Movement Control Order (EMCO) in a bid to curb the spread of COVID-19 within the community and to break the chain of infection, said Senior Minister (Security) Datuk Seri Ismail Sabri Yaakob (pictured).
Covid-19: 48 Sultanah Nur Zahirah Hospital staff test positive, Emergency & Trauma dept closed temporarily
KUALA TERENGGANU (Jan 30): The Terengganu Health Department has confirmed that a total of 48 health workers at the Sultanah Nur Zahirah Hospital (HSNZ) here have tested positive for COVID-19.
KUALA TERENGGANU (Jan 27): The 14-day experience when he was in quarantine for treatment after being diagnosed positive with COVID-19 last year has inspired Badrol Hisham Zaki, 52, to help others who are infected by the virus.
KUALA TERENGGANU (Jan 21): Terengganu recorded six Covid-19 clusters due to non-compliance with the standard operating procedures (SOP) at the workplaces, said state health director Dr Nor Azimi Yunus.
KUALA TERENGGANU (Jan 16): The late Tun Dr Mohamed Salleh Abas (pictured) had always been firm in all matters especially in taking action against state government officials involved in misconduct and mismanagement.
KUALA TERENGGANU (Jan 10): Inter-state travel has contributed to the increase in Covid-19 cases in Terengganu, according to the state Local Government, Housing, Health and Environment Committee chairman Dr Alias Razak.
KUALA LUMPUR (Jan 8): The flood situation on the East Coast, especially in Terengganu, has gotten worse as of last night with water levels rising in the town of Chukai, Kemaman, and more than 10,000 people from the district evacuated to flood relief centres.
KUALA LUMPUR (Jan 7): More people were being evacuated due to the floods in Pahang, Kelantan, Terengganu and Perak, while the situation in Johor and Sabah is reported to be improving with the drop in the number of evacuees.