MTD entered into a Joint Venture and Shareholders' Agreement with ANC on Dec 21 to incorporate a joint venture company in Saudi Arabia, MTD said on Tuesday.
MTD will hold 51% equity in the company, with ANC holding the remaining 49% from an initial issued share capital of 100,000 Saudi riyals (RM).
ANC, a Singapore-based company, is primarily involved in international business development, project development and consultancy.
TOP PICKS BY EDGEPROP
Petaling Jaya | New Invest Condo Beside University
Petaling Jaya, Selangor
Kota Damansara | Freehold Condo Walk To UNIVERISTY
Kota Damansara, Selangor
Cyberjaya DUAL KEY CONDO FREE FURNISHED+RENOVATED
Cyberjaya | Cash Back Up To 35K New Condo
Invest Dual Key Unit GRR 9 years RM280k
Mont Kiara | New Condo Below Market Price
Mont Kiara, Kuala Lumpur
Industrial land, Bukit Lanchong, Shah Alam
Shah Alam, Selangor
Sunway @ New Dual Key Condo Walk To University
Bandar Sunway, Selangor
2.5 Storey Bungalow House Kg Kubu Gajah
Sungai Buloh, Selangor
Twin Key Best Investment Project With 0 Booking