The new phase to be undertaken by Titijaya Group's subsidiary Sendi Bangga Development Sdn Bhd, will comprise three blocks (Block B, F and G) housing 244 units of villas and condos. The indicative average pricing is RM564 psf, said Titijaya Group Director Charmaine Lim told theedgeproperty.com.
The project which comes in two phases, has sold 80% of its Phase 1 with a total of 234 units of villas and condos launched in Oct 2009.
“Of the sales, 70% are repeat buyers while the remaining 30% are first time homebuyers,” she said, adding that the prices range from RM592,000 to RM1.5 million.
In total, the development has four blocks of 5-storey low rise villas totaling 298 units and three blocks of 9-storey condominium totaling 180 units on a 9.97-acre plot.
Lim said the project has a gross development value (GDV) of RM330 million and is expected to be completed by December 2012.
Lim added that the condo units housed in nine-storey blocks have built-ups ranging from 1,093 sq ft to 2,870 sq ft while the low-rise five-storey villas have built-ups ranging between 1,252 sq ft and 2,374 sq ft. Each unit comes with at least one parking bay.
“There will be one car park bay for unit size less than or equal to 1,400 sq ft and two car park bays for unit size more than 1,400 sq ft,” she said, adding that there is ample parking space for visitors.
“Subang Parkhomes also offers rental returns for savvy investors as the development is located to numerous universities and colleges with students as potential tenants,” said Lim.
Amenities include swimming pool, playground, meditation garden, full perimeter fencing and CCTV surveillance, access card entry and regular guard patrols.
The development is broadband ready with WiFi for common areas. She added that among other unique selling points of the development is the SS19 area itself, which is a “serene and thriving middle-class neighbourhood” located near Subang Jaya Medical Centre and a few minutes away from the Saujana Golf and Country Club.
The development is also a short distance away from the Subang Jaya shopping belt with a fe4w malls as well as the integrated KTM and proposed LRT station.
TOP PICKS BY EDGEPROP
Shamelin, Ampang, Pandan Indah, Chan Sow Lin
Cheras, Kuala Lumpur
(CORNER) 3 Sty Bungalow Corner Avenue 6, BTHO
Residence [email protected] [Foc Mot & Free Furniture]
Bandar Botanic/Bandar Bukit Tinggi, Selangor
Ampang Superlink house fully furnisished for sale
Taman Melawati, Kuala Lumpur
Ukay perdana sierra hijauan ampang semi d
Student Rental RM1800 Cover Instalment! Freehold
[ READY TENANT INVEST] New Township Between Cyberj
Richmond Mont Kiara 4 rooms 3 bathrooms
Mont Kiara, Kuala Lumpur
[ Europe Style Duplex Condo ] ROI 9% Cash Back
[ READY TENANT+ COVER INSTALLMENT ] Hotel Suites
[ Confirm Rental Get RM 3000 ] Students Condo
Ukay perdana house for sale 5 rooms 5 bathrooms