The lower charge is a bid to mitigate the imposition of the departure fee on passengers leaving Malaysia and encourage the growth of the tourism sector
The ministry said it is spending RM99.19 million to subsidise RON95 and diesel fuel during this period.
The initiatives include:
- introducing a new model for managing settlers' lands
- developing skilled and innovative settlers and lessening their dependency on planting oil palm
- introducing a new flexible aid scheme
- abolishing interest rates on the cost of living loan and harvest advances taken by settlers, and
- completing the construction of homes for second-generation Felda settlers.
EdgeProp.my has dug into the archives and found some of the best throwback pictures of six property personalities, namely Eco World Development Group Bhd chairman Tan Sri Liew Kee Sin, Rehda president Datuk Soam Heng Choon, Rehda Institute chairman Datuk Jeffrey Ng Tiong Lip, Chur Associates managing partner Chris Tan and Ken Holdings Bhd executive chairman Datuk Kenny Tan and his son and the company’s group managing director Sam Tan.
Time for some bedak sejuk, goat farming and street art…