- TheEdgeProperty.com’s analysis of transactions in the 12 months to 1Q2015 shows the average transacted price was RM670 psf in 1Q2015, while the average transacted price per unit stood at about RM1,229,000.
- Units in Mont’Kiara are among the most expensive in the country. In the review period, 25.7% of secondary transactions fell into the RM1,00,001– RM1,500,000 range, 14.4% in the RM1,500,001 – RM2,000,000 range, and 9.8% were above RM2,000,001. Some 49.8% of transactions were for units above RM1,000,000 and 12.8% were in the RM700,001 – RM800,000 range.
- The most expensive project was 10 Mont’Kiara by Sunrise Bhd (now UEM Sunrise Bhd), completed in 2009. Units here transacted at an average of RM3.26 million. Typical units are between 3,478 sq ft and 4,090 sq ft in built-up area. Transacted prices ranged between RM2.65 million and RM3.8 million.
- Next was 11 Mont’Kiara, also by Sunrise, completed in 2011. The smaller units here (2,707 sq ft) meant lower transacted prices, RM1.95 million upwards but are comparable on a psf basis with 10 Mont’Kiara. The most expensive unit transacted in Mont’Kiara was for 4,532 sf unit here, for RM3.88 million in June 2014.
- Sunrise Bhd is behind many of the high-end condominiums in Mont’Kiara, including 28 Mont’Kiara (RM2.03 million), Mont’Kiara Damai (RM1.75 million), and Mont’Kiara Banyan (RM1.43 million). UEM Sunrise Bhd has several upcoming projects: Residensi 22, Residensi Sefina and the much-awaited Arcoris Mont’Kiara mixed-use development.
Is this place hot? You tell us
The Analytics are based on the data available at the date of publication and may be subject to revision as and when more data becomes available.