• Today, we continue our focus on Kelana Jaya by looking at average prices on a per square foot (psf) basis. Based on transactions analysed by theedgeproperty.com, the average price psf of non-landed properties in the area was RM455 in 3Q2014, up 15.9% y-y.
• The condominiums in Kelana Jaya are designed to serve the mass market. In the 12 months to 3Q2014, a large majority (57.4%) of transactions fell within the RM401-RM600 psf range. Another 26.9% were in the RM201-RM400 psf range.
• The most expensive address in Kelana Jaya by far is Zenith Residences. In the period surveyed, the condominium recorded an average transacted price of RM584 psf, about 20% higher than the next most expensive residence, Dataran Prima Condominium (RM481 psf).
• Other pricey developments include Sterling Condominium (RM477 psf), Kelana Mahkota (RM449 psf) and Kelana Sentral (RM416 psf).
• Of the top 5 most expensive residences, Dataran Prima Condominium stands out as it is among the oldest and is located further away from Paradigm Mall. But it is also closer to Tropicana and Bandar Utama.
• The least expensive developments are led by Tiara Kelana (RM321 psf), Suria Damansara (RM325 psf) and Lily Rose Apartment (RM338 psf).
• It is worth noting that Tiara Kelana has the lowest price among the properties around Paradigm Mall. With sizes ranging from 1,400 sq ft to 1,700 sq ft, they could appeal to those looking for an affordable family home.
The Analytics are based on the data available at the date of publication and may be subject to further revision as and when more data is made available to us.