news

PUNB offers land financing for entrepreneurs

KUALA LUMPUR (April 8): Perbadanan Usahawan Nasional Bhd (PUNB) will be offering an easy financing scheme for Bumiputera entrepreneurs to own their own premises for business activities across townships in the country.

PUNB's chairman Tan Sri Mohd Ali Rustam said in his speech that in this scheme, Bumiputera entrepreneurs are only required to pay a minimum of 5% to own the land slated for their business activity while the remaining 95% will be financed by collaborating banks along with PUNB.

"This scheme is very interesting as compared to existing packages offered in the market in which land buyers are only allowed to apply for loans of about 60% to 70% of the lands market value,"

"Buyers also have to fork out their own money of about 30% to 40% and this has been seen as a burden for Bumiputera entrepreneurs," said Ali.

He added that with this easy scheme option offered by PUNB, it will help Bumiputera entrepreneurs to own their own business premises and with that increase the number of Bumiputera land owners.

Looking for properties to buy or rent? With >150,000 exclusive listings, including undervalued properties, from vetted Pro Agents, you can now easily find the right property on Malaysia's leading property portal EdgeProp! You can also get free past transacted data and use our proprietary Edge Reference Price tool, to make an informed purchase.
SHARE
RELATED POSTS
  1. Supermax completes RM20m land purchase
  2. Cagamas concludes pricing for RM705m bonds, sukuk
  3. Tadmax expands landbank via 70% stake buy in property outfit