PASIR MAS (Feb 17): Fifteen families were ordered to evacuate after the Sungai Kelantan bank near Dataran Air Muleh, Kampung Jalan Pohon Celagi here, collapsed this morning.
KOTA BHARU (Jan 23): The Kelantan Health Department expects the capacity of existing health facilities in the state to last for only up to two months if the number of Covid-19 positive cases continues with the increasing trend, said its director, Datuk Dr Zaini Hussin.
KUALA LUMPUR (Jan 15): The entire state of Kelantan will be placed under the Movement Control Order (MCO) from tomorrow until Jan 26, while in Sarawak, the MCO will be implemented in Sibu, Selangau and Kanowit districts from tomorrow until Jan 29.
KUALA LUMPUR (Jan 11): The flood situation in Kelantan, Terengganu, Pahang and Perak had improved as of 8am with more evacuees allowed to return home.
KUALA LUMPUR (Jan 7): KTM’s Intercity service, namely the Ekspres Timuran No 26 and No 27 for the Johor Bahru Sentral–Tumpat route and back as well as Shuttle Timuran have been cancelled, beginning last night.
KUALA LUMPUR (Jan 7): More people were being evacuated due to the floods in Pahang, Kelantan, Terengganu and Perak, while the situation in Johor and Sabah is reported to be improving with the drop in the number of evacuees.
KOTA BHARU (Dec 11): Four police personnel from the Kelantan police contingent have been subjected to disciplinary action this year for tying the knot without obtaining permission from their superiors, said state police chief DCP Shafien Mamat.
KUALA LUMPUR (July 29): Sunway Bhd is buying a leasehold plot in Kelantan for RM28.
PETALING JAYA (April 29): A man who lost his job last month and later chased out of a staff hostel was forced to walk more than 400km to get back home as there were no buses available due to the Movement Control Order (MCO), according to a Sinchew Daily report.