Sold for: RM5.3 million
Concluded by: Andrew Tan of Reapfields Properties (012 273 8998)
When: January 2015
- Freehold 3½-storey super link intermediate house
- Built-up area: 7,000 sq ft, 7+1 bedrooms, 8 bathrooms
- Car porch allows for three cars to be parked side-by-side
- The area is just three minutes’ drive to the upcoming Plaza Arcadia, the International School of Parkcity and the hospital
- The unit fronts the swimming pool and has commanding views of the hillsides
- It has a 20’ ceiling and a private lift
The Mansions @ Parkcity Heights is a 19-acre gated enclave within Desa Parkcity. It has a total of 127 units.
The project was launched four-and-a-half years ago and there have been very few secondary market sales. According to the agent, this is because most buyers are owner-occupiers and the pool of buyers for this type of product is small.
According to data from theedgeproperty.com, in 4Q2013, there was only one transaction of RM4.39 million (RM1,411 psf).
In 2Q2014, there were two transactions at an average price of RM3.54 million (average psf: RM1,144), and in 3Q2014 there were six transactions with an average price of RM4.176 million (average psf: RM1,465).
Meanwhile, based on 65 listings, the average asking monthly rent is RM12,360 or RM2.31 psf, resulting in an indicative rental yield of 2%.
Editor: To real estate agents – if you have concluded an interesting deal recently, we would love to hear from you! Contact us at [email protected]