• The prices of condominiums in the KLCC area reflect the prestige of living in the heart of the city.
• 3Q2014 recorded an average price per square foot (psf) of non-landed properties at RM1,052 psf, while the average transaction price of a unit was RM1.68 million.
• Based on theedgeproperty.com’s analysis of transactions for the 12 months to 3Q2014, about a quarter of transactions (25.6%) were for units priced above RM2.0 million. The second largest price range by market share was for units priced between RM1.0 – 1.5 million (22.8%).
• The most expensive address belongs to The Binjai with an average transacted unit price of RM5 million. Located within the KLCC development, average transacted prices here were RM2,005 psf.
• The other most expensive developments are The Pearl, The Troika and Binjai Residency with average transacted unit prices at RM4.70 million, RM2.99 million and RM2.92 million, respectively.
• The most affordable development in KLCC is Parkview Service Apartment with an average transacted unit price at RM620,000. The compact units at 431 sq ft are also the smallest in the area.
• Other affordable developments are The Orion (RM680,000), Fraser Place (RM790,000) and Soho Suites (RM870,000). Fraser Place and Soho Suites comprise mainly smaller units while The Orion has larger units, but is situated much further away on Jalan Tun Razak, nearer Istana Budaya.
• There are sometimes bargains to be found. During the period in review, a 3 bedroom unit at The Orion changed hands for only RM354,000.
The Analytics are based on the data available at the date of publication and may be subject to further revision as and when more data is made available to us.
PROPERTY SNAPSHOT Prices in KLCC stagnate