Kota Giam, Penang folk to get PPR homes
KUALA LUMPUR (July 2): If all things go according to plan, Kota Giam, Jelutong in Penang will host up to 2,000 People’s Housing Project (PPR) homes.
KUALA LUMPUR (July 2): If all things go according to plan, Kota Giam, Jelutong in Penang will host up to 2,000 People’s Housing Project (PPR) homes.
KUALA LUMPUR (July 2): Shares of TA Enterprise Bhd, which has interest in financial services, property and hospitality, was suspended from 10:32am today, ahead of the release of a material announcement.
KUALA LUMPUR (July 2): Sabah’s of Agriculture and Food Industry ministry wants a total and immediate ban on sand mining and dredging activities in Keningau.
PETALING JAYA (July 2): Consortium Zenith Construction Sdn Bhd’s (CZC) senior executive director Datuk Zarul Ahmad Mohd Zulkifli said the company was duped into paying off two individuals who claimed to have high-level connections within the authorities, reported the Malay Mail.
KUALA LUMPUR (July 2): Developer Titijaya Land Bhd may have achieved a marginally stronger performance in its first nine months of the 2018 financial year (FY18), but the group is not expecting its earnings to improve by much for the full year, due to the prevailing weak buying sentiment, according to deputy group managing director Lim Poh Yit.
PETALING JAYA (July 1): Hong Kong’s red-hot property market has driven away fears of hongza – “haunted” apartments where tragic deaths took place – as buyers seek cheaper deals amid escalating prices and punishing taxation meant to curb price growth, reported Reuters.
PETALING JAYA (July 1): An architect with a government-linked company (GLC) has been remanded for five days to assist in investigations into the awarding of tenders for RM300 million worth of construction projects, reported Bernama.
PETALING JAYA (June 30): Former Permodalan Nasional Bhd (PNB) group chairman Tan Sri Abdul Wahid Omar will take a “short break” to spend time with his family after 17 years of working in government-linked companies (GLC).
PETALING JAYA (Jue 30): The CEO of a government-linked company (GLC) who was remanded on Thursday (June 28) by the Malaysian Anti-Corruption Commission (MACC) over allegations of abuse of power involving construction projects valued at RM300 million was freed by the Magistrate’s Court at Putrajaya today, reported Bernama.
KUALA LUMPUR (June 29): KAJ Development Sdn Bhd, the master developer for the RM30 billion Melaka Gateway project, says the project has already attracted billions of ringgit in foreign direct investment (FDI) so far.