• Axis announced DPU of 4.0sen in this quarter, or cumulatively 7.7sen for 1HFY10. On a yearly basis, earnings jumped by 20% on back of 17% increase in rental income – underpinned by new properties such as Bukit Raja, Penang and Axis Steel Centre.
• Recall that these three properties were bought early in the year and we had estimated that these properties would boost Axis’ earnings for FY10F-FY11F by 15%- 16%.
• Flipside, the group is still in the midst of completing a unit placement of up to 69 million units. This placement is a precursor to buying two more properties – an industrial property in
Kuala Langat and an office/warehouse property in Petaling Jaya – for a combined value of RM134mil.
• From our back-of-the-envelope calculations, the inclusion of these two assets would raise our net income estimates by 11% to 30% to RM63mil- RM84mil for FY10F-FY12F. These two assets would also push Axis’ AUM to a landmark RM1bil – a growth of about 3x since listing in 2005.
• We understand that Quattro West (formerly known as Nestle House) has been fully leased out. We believe average rental rates should be in the region of RM4.00psf.
• Our numbers for FY10F assumes only 75% occupancy at Quattro West but at 100% the increase in net income is marginal.
• There will be an analyst briefing later today where more information on the performance of the portfolio will be available.
• We maintain our BUY rating on Axis REIT – due to its active acquisitions of yield-accretive assets – with our fair value unchanged at RM2.37/unit.
TOP PICKS BY EDGEPROP
FULL LOAN Teres 2 Tingkat Desa Putra Sg Merab
Cyberjaya | Cash Back Up To 35K New Condo
Petaling Jaya | New Invest Condo Beside University
Petaling Jaya, Selangor
2.5 Storey Bungalow House Kg Kubu Gajah
Sungai Buloh, Selangor
Kota Damansara | Freehold Condo Walk To UNIVERISTY
Kota Damansara, Selangor
Mont Kiara | New Condo Below Market Price
Mont Kiara, Kuala Lumpur
Sunway @ New Dual Key Condo Walk To University
Bandar Sunway, Selangor
Cyberjaya DUAL KEY CONDO FREE FURNISHED+RENOVATED
Residence [email protected] [Foc Mot & Free Furniture]
Bandar Botanic/Bandar Bukit Tinggi, Selangor