news

Salcon's unit bags RM84.21 million contract from PAAB

KUALA LUMPUR: Salcon Bhd's unit Salcon Engineering Bhd (SEB) secured a RM84.21 million contract from Pengurusan Aset Air Bhd (PAAB), bringing its total order book value to a whopping RM1.3 billion.

The new contract is for the design and build of a water treatment plant and associated work at Sg Labu, Selangor, said Salcon in a statement on Monday May 17.

The project forms part of the KL International Airport (KLIA) alternative water supply scheme and involves the construction of a water treatment plant with total nominal capacity of 105 million liters per day.

Salcom said local construction contracts accounted for 80 per cent of its order book, while the remaining 20 per cent came from overseas.--Bernama

Looking for properties to buy or rent? With >150,000 exclusive listings, including undervalued properties, from vetted Pro Agents, you can now easily find the right property on Malaysia's leading property portal EdgeProp! You can also get free past transacted data and use our proprietary Edge Reference Price tool, to make an informed purchase.
SHARE