• Home to Paradigm Mall and serviced by the Kelana Jaya LRT Line, Kelana Jaya is a highly popular neighbourhood. Based on TheEdgeProperty.com’s analysis of transactions, the average transacted price was RM431 psf in 1Q2015 while the average transacted price per unit was about RM516,000.
• Residences in the area are mainly in the mid-end segment, although the newer projects are more upmarket. In the 12 months to 1Q2015, the RM400,001 – RM500,000 range recorded the highest number of transactions (26.5%), followed by the RM500,001 – RM600,000 range (22.2%) and the RM600,001 – RM700,000 range (20%).
• The most expensive project was Sterling Condominium with an average price per unit of RM758,000. This project was among the first to offer luxury condominium services in the area. Located within walking distance to Paradigm Mall and the Kelana Jaya park, units here are from 1,259 sq ft to 1,905 sq ft.
• Dataran Prima Condominium is next, with an average price per unit of RM712,000. Accessible just off the Damansara-Puchong Expressway (LDP), it is located close to Aman Suria, Sunway Mas and Dataran Prima Commercial Centre.
• Within the review period, the most expensive transaction in Kelana Jaya was for a unit from Phase 1 of Dataran Prima Condominium. The 3,165 sq ft unit was sold for RM1.3 million in January 2015.
• The most affordable projects were led by the PKNS Flats in SS3 (RM101,000), followed by its neighbour, Kelana Impian (RM314,000). Both are located near Mah Sing’s RM3.2 billion Icon City development.
The Analytics are based on the data available at the date of publication and may be subject to revision as and when more data becomes available.
TOP PICKS BY EDGEPROP
Factory Kawasan Perindustrian Bukit Rambai, Melaka
Bukit Rambai, Melaka
Semi-D 5+1Rooms (Last 1 Unit) @ PJ North
Sungai Buloh, Selangor