This is the third in a series of four snapshots on Bukit Jalil. Look out for part four tomorrow.
• Today, we continue our focus on Bukit Jalil by looking at average prices on a per square foot (psf) basis. Based on transactions analysed by theedgeproperty.com, the average price psf of condominiums and apartments in the area was RM444 psf in 3Q2014, up 19.3% y-o-y.
• In the 12 months to 3Q2014, a majority (44.5%) of transactions fell within the RM401-RM600 psf range. Another 33.9% of transactions belonged to the RM201-RM400 psf range.
• The most expensive addresses in Bukit Jalil are led by KM1 (RM649 psf), the Treez Jalil Residence (RM647 psf) and Covillea (RM581 psf).
• In this list, the price difference between Kiara Residence (RM535 psf) and The Z Residence (RM520 psf) is insignificant. They are located along the same road and were both completed in 2014. However, with the upcoming Awan Besar LRT station located within walking distance of Kiara Residence, prices between both projects could diverge in the future.
• The least expensive developments are Sri Rakyat (RM175 psf), Bukit OUG Condominiums (RM294 psf) and Vista Komanwel B (RM358 psf).
• Although Vista Komanwel, which were built to house athletes during the 1998 Commenwealth Games, is almost 20 years old, its demand is supported by its proximity to the International Medical University and the Sri Petaling LRT station. With the upcoming Awan Besar LRT Station within walking distance, the Bukit OUG Condominiums presents the only other affordable option within proximity of the LRT network in Bukit Jalil.
The Analytics are based on the data available at the date of publication and may be subject to further revision as and when more data is made available to us.