Honour and hope in our frontliners – a love letter from Hannah Yeoh
If you’re a doctor, nurse, or medical staff working in government hospitals and clinics, this love letter is for you.
If you’re a doctor, nurse, or medical staff working in government hospitals and clinics, this love letter is for you.
KUALA LUMPUR (April 2): The number of COVID-19 cases in Malaysia is expected to peak in mid-April and there are signs of a flattening of the infection curve, the World Health Organization said today according to an article by Reuters.
KUALA LUMPUR (April 2): Hulu Langat continues to be the red zone with the most number of COVID-19 cases, reported the Malay Mail based on Ministry of Health figures.
KUALA LUMPUR (April 2): The Ministry of Health (MoH) is working together with the National Security Council (NSC) to come up with a software that will be able to predict the geographic spread of COVID-19 infections to help combat the pandemic.
KUALA LUMPUR (April 1): Over 2,300 volunteers have joined health and medical support teams to combat the COVID-19 outbreak in Malaysia, but the Ministry of Health (MoH) wants more.
Kuala Lumpur (April 1): A few more large contributions have been pledged to The Edge Covid-19 Equipment Fund and The Edge Covid-19 Health Care Workers Support Fund, bringing the total donations from Corporate Malaysia to RM23.
KUALA LUMPUR (April 1): A drone dispersed clouds of disinfectant in the sky above Indonesia's second-largest city Surabaya on Tuesday, a response to the COVID-19 pandemic which is catching on around the world, despite warnings from health experts, Reuters reported today.
KUALA LUMPUR (March 30): The COVID-19 infection rate in Malaysia is still stable, seeing there has been no “exponential spike” in new cases so far compared to other countries, says Health Director-General Datuk Dr Noor Hisham Abdullah (pictured).
KUALA LUMPUR (March 30): There were 156 new confirmed infections today, bringing the total number of Covid-19 cases in Malaysia to 2,626.
KUALA LUMPUR (March 30): Malaysia small and medium enterprises (SMEs) said today they expect no cash inflow for at least three months due to the nation’s ongoing movement control order (MCO) to curb the spread of the COVID-19 pandemic.