PDRM: Cradle Fund CEO’s second autopsy report to be out soon
KUALA LUMPUR (Jan 30): The police will soon release results of the second post-mortem results of Cradle Fund CEO Nazrin Hassan (pictured), The Malaysian Insight news portal reported today.
KUALA LUMPUR (Jan 30): The police will soon release results of the second post-mortem results of Cradle Fund CEO Nazrin Hassan (pictured), The Malaysian Insight news portal reported today.
PETALING JAYA (Jan 30): The Chinese Embassy in Kuala Lumpur has released a music video titled "Bahu Kiri" on its Facebook page to commemorate 45 years of China-Malaysia diplomatic ties.
PUTRAJAYA (Jan 30): Amid the slew of financial scandals seen since the change in regime last year, such as the ones involving 1Malaysia Development Bhd, Lembaga Tabung Haji and the Federal Land Development Authority, the Pakatan Harapan government yesterday launched a five-year action plan to stem similar misdeeds in the future.
KUALA LUMPUR (Jan 29): Malaysian Resources Corp Bhd (MRCB) said yesterday it has received a letter of acceptance from Turnpike Synergy Sdn Bhd, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Projek Lintasan Kota Holdings Sdn Bhd, to accept MRCB's offer to undertake Package CA2 of the Sungai Besi-Ulu Kelang Elevated Expressway (SUKE) project at RM323 million.
GEORGE TOWN (Jan 29): The Penang government has still not received the final feasibility report on the planned undersea tunnel, said Chow Kon Yeow (pictured), reported the Malay Mail yesterday.
KUALA LUMPUR (Jan 29): Finance Minister Lim Guan Eng has met with Prime Minister Tun Dr Mahathir this morning and Prime Minister has suggested not to make any statement on the ECRL project status until further notice.
KUALA LUMPUR (Jan 29): Bank Negara Malaysia (BNM) has launched the Fund for Affordable Homes to help the lower income group in the country to own a home.
GEORGE TOWN (Jan 29): Non-residents of Penang are now allowed to purchase affordable homes in the state as the authorities here attempt to fix the “overhang situation”.
PUTRAJAYA (Jan 29): Prime Minister Tun Dr Mahathir Mohamad admitted that there have been some mistakes in the dissemination of information on the East Coast Rail Link (ECRL) project and said Finance Minister Lim Guan Eng will be issuing a statement on the matter soon.
PUTRAJAYA (Jan 29): Prime Minister Tun Dr Mahathir Mohamad has urged the public to be patient with the government’s decision over the fate of the RM81 billion East Coast Rail Link (ECRL) project, and wait for the official statement from Finance Minister Lim Guan Eng.